hey hey hey! the awaited "outing" was finally over.
there were no expectations on my side. i just wanted to surprise myself a little because the planning and everything was hard. although there's this side in me thats hoping that it would be really really fun. sorta better than the last outing. until one by one, people were backing out. it was depressing. never thought that it would still push through.
surprise yourself, nica.
there were 12 of us. 12 out of a whatever number. i got to set aside all my "tampo" when i realized what a blessing in disguise it was.
imagine if we were around 20, then probably we'd be commuting instead of safely riding at teta's l300. as miguel said, "the lesser, the merrier." for some reason, i felt that we should stand up for it (im talking about the quote). so what, if we weren't as many as before? that shouldn't hinder us from enjoying this so called ''block" outing.
and you know whats funny? from that 12 people who joined, only 7 of us are originally from adtu.
AND DO YOU KNOW WHATS EVEN FUNNIER THAN THAT? an arki joined us. he's from arki but he managed to come. hahaha! guest of honor.
im listing here "events" that happened during our stay at dorae's resort at tagaytay.
- namalengke kami. it was my first time to do that. kadiri nung baboy skin. we were so hungry, hindi na nakaabot ng buo yung bananas sa resort.
- rest muna. super it was "no pressure". parang the feeling lang was, nagrerest kami sa malayong lugar.
- played poker as usual.
- swam a bit. it was so cold. there were ''micro organisms" floating. LOL!
- the baby pool was sand-ish.
- the boys were super enjoying it. as in sobrang parang close na close silang lahat. especially manny. :)) the girls were enjoying as well by just talking to each other.
- the ever so famous, "terrance pose."
- yung bentang holding hands ng dalawang boys sa heart attack ata. secret kung sino. (secret kasi nakalimutan ko kung sino sakanila)
- the funniest lunch i had in ages. manny and terrance eating contest. we never got over it. may mga techniques pa sila para maubos agad yung food ng hindi yun nadudura. :)) "sasabawan ko pa para madulas." -manny BENTA! lunok agad.
- while the others were having fun being gay and all, teta, junjun and i were having heart to heart talks. I LOVE YOU, ANAK! a person who smiles a lot and loves a lot and laughs a lot can be sad and hurt in real life.
- alone time with teta.
- guy version of mode. WARNER BARBIES. :)) sobrang the guys were talking gay. sobrang laughtrip itech.
- "saggitarium, yung zodiac sign." -dorae
- ihaw ihaw si dorae and mackyboy.
- challenge in life namin ni teta at junjun: matapos ang paguusap namin kasi everyone was interrupting us.
- "what's the verdict? cheeateerr!! jeeteer!"
- jumejay language ang boys. ang natural. :))
- heart attack.
- louie at ang muntikan nyang "green shrimp" part2 moments.
- karaoke time part1: the boys couldn't beat manny's 89 score.
- the nicest, most true prayer i've heard.
- after dinner, inuman slash karaoke.
- sumunod si pabs. YEHEY!
- karaoke time part2: NO ONE COULD BEAT MY 90 score. hahaha! kahit anong kantahin ko 90 yung score. BWAHAHA!
- "oh baby, baby, baby. my baby, baby. wo che bu neng shi chi ni. ni shou chin ni sheng yin..." akalain mong nagiintsik kaming lahat.
- no one was KJ, everybody got JRUNK or semi JRUNK.
- duets with dorae and super "various artists" karaoke mode.
- pabs bilang backstreetboys as a whole. puro "baby", "oh yeah!'' lang mga sinesecond voice nya sa various artists. tas pag tagalog yung song, "sanggol", at "sige".
- we played, "K! the one million peso videoke challenge." with matching tingin sa "camera" at hilahan ng upuan pagtalo.
- GARAPAL NI DINO SA KARAOKE! kala mo nagtetext yun pala nagssave na ng mga numbers ng kakantahin nya tapos pasimpleng ineenter sa karaoke.
- si miguel, puro matataas na kanta yung pinipili. ANG KAPAL NG MUKA.
- nagkataon puro bitter songs ang nakakanta at kinakanta ko. benta! feel na feel ko eh.
- WALANG KAGATAN NG TENGA SA HARAP KO! :))
- macky boy and the moomoo experience.
- ANG KYOT NG KWARTO NAMIN! *bawal umakyat by management*
- si jojo, fierce this time. hindi na sya snobbish. at may special connection sila ni macky boy. (sorry louie, pero feeling ko si macky boy ang tatay ni jojo.)
- swimming na lahat na kami andun finally. mga around 1am yun. manhid na katawan naming lahat fuck. di na namin nararamdaman yung lamig nung tubig.
- MAY NAKATALO NA SA JOYCE LAGUNA SCANDAL. SINO? si macci.
- the shout of the century. macci was shouting, i was shouting at her. she wont shut up. GOD! amats all gone.
- EVERYONE WAS SPEAKING IN ENGLISH BENTA! :))
- while we were carrying macci to the room. she was shouting.
macci: I WANNA DIE NOW! IM FUCKING...
nica: macci, you're not fucking right now.
miguel: HAHAHA! unfortunately, you are not fucking right now.
- and miguel said it the whole FUCKING night.
- kala nyo si macci lang ang may ganyang moment. syempre hindi magpapahuli si teresa. ang anak kong, "hindi ako lasing." :))
- teresa and her very classic 4 rounds na suka aka. KANIN NG LAGIM. benta, hindi man lang nya sinalo. at lasang tacos daw infairness. grabe! gusto kong ikwento sobrang laughtrip talaga yung kay teresa eh.
- pinaliguan namin ni teta si te. OMG! first buhos, bigla syang nangisay. WAHAHA! may nahila (right teta?) "anak, tingin mo gusto kita haplusin? lalake lang hinahaplos ko." naka all pink si teresa. WAHAHA! kala mo ah. may kapalit lahat toh!
- badtrip na sobra si nica kasi ang bilis nyang nasober up.
- TANGENA! this was so cheesy. parang kanta lang.
macci: will you still love me even if i make out with guys i dont even like?
nica: yes macci, always.
- nakatulog kaming tatlo (im referring to dorae, macci and i). kakabantay kay macci. unan ko si macci. ang tigas pota!
- nakatulog si pabs sa upuan sa baba na nakaposing. binabato sya ni manny ng liempo.
- "FEEL THE RAIN ON YOUR SKIN..." :)) nagmodel si pabs ng shampoo.
- sabog ni manny at dino. ang ingay daw ni dino tas bumagsak sya. benta!
- MAY SECRET SI LOUIE. :))
- yung katawan ni dorae nakakalat lang. paa nya nasa katawan na ni junjun. :))
- wake up call namin yung, "OMG! what happened? BAT AKO MAY SOCKS?" ni macci. :))
- grabe! 7 something palang gising na kami. I AM SLEEPY!
- kwentong moomoo ni dorae about the resort. tiktik and footsteps.
- OMG! kwentong lola ni dorae na sobrang laughtrip. may baril yung lola nya. buti hindi kami pinagbababaril nung gabi. muntik na daw tumawag ng pulis nung nagwawala si macci. benta! di daw sya nakatulog. :))
- sobrang tawa lang kami ng tawa sa taas. kasi binabalikan namin yung nangyari nung night. sobrang laughtrip.
- si manny at ang kanyang masamang nakaraan. kinain nya kasi yung mga saging. SAGING! UNGGOY! :))
- ghetto boys.
- "eh sleeper naman kayo eh." -dino (sleeper meaning, pagtinulugan ka ng isang tao or ng maraming tao. basta pagtinulugan ka.)
- grabe! ibang level na yung baklaan nila. onti nalang at may tensyon na din ang boys sa isat isa.
- swimming boys then pagahon nila, nagswim kami ni louie.
- MAY SECRET SI LOUIE. :))
- scary yung kamay namin ni louie, nagblue and white literally sa shower. ang scary basta. tangena! sobrang natakot talaga ako nun.
- 123pass yung boys tas may dare. baby powder.
- pinagkamalang babae si pabs nung lola ni dorae. "ay, anim lang pala kayong babae." -lola.
- sabay sabay naligo ang mga warner barbies.
- yung kanta na putangina ang tagal bago matapos.
- yung balak naming goodbye message sa lola ni dorae (kami ni teta) "thank you po, sa uulitin." HAHAHA! pero feeling namin mukang aayaw sya pagsinabi yun.
- yung napakaharsh na trike ride papuntang perfect view for lunch. hirap na hirap si kuya trike driver sa bigat namin.
- ubos na energy super from lunch to l300.
i originally wanted to put everything in details but i guess my left energy cant do that yet. super how i wish i could tell you how happy it was. it was just the way i wanted it to be. perfect. relaxed. no pressure.
grabe! the moments were too funny to be true.
it was the first outing na masaya ako simply because im with my friends and we're just fucking enjoying the day. ever since i was allowed to go to outings, i was always stuck guy-wise. my basis of being happy in a trip was if we had a moment or something with the guy. or basta, if he wasn't there, my mind was preoccupied by him. it was unhealthy. but now, gosh! i was just so truly truly truly happy. im just happy because i have myself and i have a great bunch of friends around me.
the food was great and we were just high all along. fine, there were dramas but without it, for sure it wouldn't be as fun.
that group of 12, few to even say that it was a block outing, played a role that will never be forgotten. it was composed of everything i needed and wanted. love, care, happiness, fun, laughter, tears, comfort, protection, trust, respect, strength and the assurance that they'll never leave you.
not all of them present knew each other for a long time but it was indeed a friendship worth keeping. in friendship, time is never the basis. so what kung ngayon lang nakilala? but it was true. it was true.
taenang dumideep na ko. friendship na pinaguusapan ko. goodnight, loves.
here, do you want to know how fun it was? it was so fun, we barely used the camera to whore. it was so fun, we didn't need it to show others how fun it was for proof. it was so fun, i was happy inside out.
"having fun doesn't mean you're happy. being happy doesn't always require fun. why not have both?"
WE HAD BOTH. :)