you want old school? ill give you old school.
get a pen and paper. write Y, M and N. Y for yes, M for maybe...GOD! do i have to explain this?
just write a line next to your answer.
GRABE HA! tinype ko pa yan para lang sainyo. :))
- do you love him/her?
- is he/she cute?
- does he/she know you?
- is he/she special to you?
- are you special to him/her?
- does he/she smoke?
- does he/she drink?
- are you compatible with each other?
- is he/she friendly? (THE HARDEST QUESTION EVEERRRRR!!)
- does he/she like you?
- do you have a gap in age?
- will you feelings stay?
- do you have rivals?
- do you know his/her address?
- do you know his/her phone no.?
- does he/she have a girlfriend/boyfriend?
- have you gone out together?
- are you close to each other?
- does he/she like sports?
- does he/she pay attention to you?
okay, to know the results.
Y- count 1, 2.
M- count 1, 2, 3.
N- count 1, 2 , 3, 4.
answer is 212.
212=you're smarter than him/her (yuck! you wouldn't want this answer for sure.)
111. he/she misses you at night.
112. he/she hates you.
113. he/she is madly in love with you.
114. he/she has a crush on you.
121. he/she enjoys your company.
122. pakipot to you.
123. he/she secretly likes you.
124. you're compatible.
131. you're not compatible.
132. he/she likes your friends.
133. he/she is a two timer.
134. he/she knows that you like him/her.
211. he/she has a girlfriend/boyfriend.
212. you're smarter then him/her.
213. he/she is your future boyfriend/girlfriend.
214. he/she is your future husband/wife.
221. you are soulmates.
222. he/she is flirting with somebody.
223. he/she is smarter than you.
224. you've got a lot of rivals.
231. he/she is your first kiss.
232. you'll have a date with him/her.
233. he/she likes sports.
234. you'll have fun with him/her.
results are POSSIBLY TRUE. but please, wag damdamin. just for fun. :))