Tuesday, October 21, 2008
movie slash tv shows reviews.
before i call it a night, i just want to do some reviews about the last movies slash tv
watched during the break and way way before the break.
- drill bit taylor- 3 loser kids, a hot bully (fine! two hot bullies) and a bodyguard. it was i guess the first time i hated a good looking guy in the movie. drillbits nose is annoying. the guitar boy's role was really sweet, singing hero by enrique inglesias out of nowhere. watched this for like a million times (because i was cleaning and i wanted some noise somewhere)
- juno- i wasn't really amazed by this. maybe i expected to much. i like the first part though, the cartoon credits stuff at the beginning. i like juno's hamburger phone and the fact that she's preggo. MARK (i think) WAS AN ANNOYING GAY! go home and marry hancock you asshole.
- definitely, maybe- OMG! im super in love with this movie. i blogged about this already. i love the twists. and i even more love the ending. GO APRIL!
- dead poets society- it was personally boring for me but it was a good film, mind you. it was just depressing for some parts. for those who had watched it, you'd know which part im referring to.
- dazed and confused- after 20 minutes of watching this, i still did not get the point of the film. it was a happy happy movie you'd probably want to waste your time with. its all about drugs and parties during the 70's. but thank you because i got the perfect retro song for my ad design because of this movie.
- art school confidential- the lead was cute. it was (duh!) about an art school. it basically revolves around the finding of the school killer. i actually find the police guys artworks interesting. hahaha! it is, really.
- forgetting sarah marshall- the really really bothering chorva sound. it was a cute movie. i love mila kunis. she is so pretty. what is so disappointing was the men here are so not worthy of the ladies (physically speaking).
- super bad- another movie i watched a million times because i was cleaning. i memorized a few lines already. haha! now im crushing on michael cera (evan. he also stars in juno.). the dick devil and mclovin. hahaha!
- knocked up- OH MY GOD THE LEAD GUY IS SO UGLY I CANT BELIEVE SHE KEPT ON KISSING THAT GUY. thank god the baby is sooooo cute. :) i super love the proposal (the ring box without a ring). uber cute. :)
- made of honor- this movie was depressing. nica-wise. this made me emo for the afternoon. i hate scotland, the sound was annoying but the soundtrack was pretty much worth the dl.
- mirrors- it wasn't that scary but it was. okay, i dont think writing a review about this is a good idea (im alone here).
- sex in the city- i love carries after sex like hair. their lives are so movie stereotype. new yorker that works for a magazine, living a really really fabulous life blah blah! it was a really long movie without the cuts and all but it was worth it i guess. feel good movie. :
- pushing daisies- uber cute series about a guy who brings things to life with a touch-but only one touch. i love the pies! his girlfriend is just too annoying but they are sweet anyway. :)
- trueblood- cant wait for ep7. i am loving it to bits. drugs, sex, violence. the howdy accent and the vampires. i love love love this. :)
my reviews are nonsense. im just wasting my time and yours as well. im sleepy. ill try to fix my reviews someday---NOT!
goodnight, love. thankyou. :)